ABOUT THE ARTISTS:
1. Introduction - Órla Mc Govern - Salthill The land of stories journey starts with an introduction by Órla Mc Govern. Órla is a storyteller, writer, and performer based in the West of Ireland. She is the Artistic Director of Moth & Butterfly. More information on Órla: ÓRLA'S WEBSITE mothandbutterflystories.com interfaceinagh.com
2. MELTY BUTTER & LITTLE SHRINES - LELIA NÍ CHATHMHAOIL - MINNA LELIA NÍ CHATHMHAOIL IS AN ARTIST ORIGINALLY FROM MAYO, NOW LIVING AND WORKING IN THE COIS FHARRAIGE AREA OF CONNEMARA. MORE INFORMATION ON LELIA: Lelia's website INTERFACE INAGH BIO
3. A Good Port & The Black Dog - Margaret Irwin West - Claddaghduff and Omey Island Margaret (Mo) Irwin West is an artist and printmaker, born in India to Irish parents, living in Connemara. More information on Margaret: irish times article INTERFACE INAGH BIO
4. From Rashers To Giants - Bernie Dignam - Toureen, Moyard Born in Dublin, Artist and Facilitator Bernie Dignam has been living in Connemara since the 1990's More information on Bernie: bernie's website INTERFACE INAGH BIO
5. Chainsaws & Paper Cuts - Alannah Robins - Glynsk, Inagh Valley Alannah Robins is an artist, musician and activist, living in Moyard. She is the Artistic Director of Interface Inagh. More information on Alannah: ALANNAH'S WEBSITE INTERFACE INAGH BIO
6. Old Gods & More Giants - Mark Joyce - Recess Mark Joyce is an artist and author living in Connemara. He is the owner of Joyce’s Craft Shop in Recess, Co Galway. More information on Mark: joycescraftshop.com irish spirit articles
7. Hidden Houses, Dogs & Seeds - Dolores Lyne - Ballyquirke Lake Dolores Lyne is originally from Co.Kerry and studied fine art painting, printmaking and sculpture in Waterford. She is now based in Co. Galway. More information on Dolores: gallery page INTERFACE INAGH BIO
THERE ARE TWO WAYS OF LISTENING TO THE STORIES…
1. LISTENING ON LOCATION
2. LISTENING REMOTELY
READY TO LISTEN?
IF YOUR DEVICE IS AN iPHONE/iPAD:
Step 1. Check if your location Services are on, and Safari (or any other browser you are using) is allowed to use them (go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services). Make sure "Precise Location" is also enabled.
Step 2. Verify that Safari grants location access on all websites or asks for permission (go to Settings > Safari > Location). Select either 'Ask' or 'Allow'.
Step 3. If all the above fails, you can also try resetting 'Location and Privacy' in the General menu section (go to Settings > General > Reset).
IF YOUR DEVICE IS ANDROID (SAMSUNG, GOOGLE, ETC):
Step 1. Tap Settings > Location. Step 2. Move the slider to On.